Holiday table settings, I love setting a beautiful table when friends and family gather together. As I’m writing this it’s the month of December therefore everyone is running around preparing for the holiday season. It’s got me thinking about the decorating, entertaining, friends, family and the importance’s of creating memorable moments.
1. A Holiday Table Setting starts with a theme and I build from there, for instance, romantic, coastal, sweet shop, formal etc.
2. Decide on your china, glassware or crystal and maybe a fresh flower center piece will pull together your Holiday Table Settings.
3. Choose if you will be using, for instance, a table cloth, place mats, a runner or all three together! In addition, consider using cloth napkins with an interesting napkin ring, it really finishes off the look.
4. For a Holiday Table the start of setting the table begins with the plates. They should be placed about one inch from the edge of the table. After that, place your flatware as follows, forks to the left with bottoms even with the table edge, knives and the soup spoon to the right but it really is not that important if you’re having a more casual meal.
5. In conclusion, finish off your Holiday Table Setting by adding fresh flowers and candles.
If your are in interested in working with Sandra Asdourian Interiors contact us here