Spring is in the air. The birds are singing, the flowers are blooming and the days are longer! So wonderful! Therefore, it’s the perfect time to share with you 5 Design Solutions for Spring to transform your home. For instance, maybe it’s time to add a few fresh design ideas to your space.
The 5 Design Solutions for Spring Starts at the front Door
- The best places to start is at your front door. For example just by adding a planter with some fresh spring flowering plants will get you started on that spring feeling. In addition adding a bright new front door mat and ditching that tired old winter mat will add a fresh welcome to the entrance way.
A Vase of Fresh Flowers
2. Next adding fresh flowers can do wonders for brightening up any room of your house. In other words, fresh flowers give you the feeling of spring inside your home.
Design Solutions for Spring – Add a Scented Candle
3. You know if your home smells good, you feel good. Therefore an easy fresh design solution could be as easy as lighting a fragrant fresh scented candle. The whole mood of a room will change.
Change Your Duvet or Comforter
4. Above all, this one is big for adding a Spring feeling to your home. Therefore, if your duvet cover or comforter has been on your bed since the winter then it’s time to lighten up the mood. Switching out heavy winter fabrics for cooler brighter spring cotton will defiantly update your look. In addition, think of it this way. You don’t wear the same clothes all year so why should your bed!
Design Solutions for Spring = Fresh Towels
5. In conclusion, go check out your bath towels. After that, honestly, are they a little tired? Similarly switching them out for a bright new color can add a big bang for your buck and your effort.
Ready to start a design project? Schedule a free phone consultation today.
Want some instant design gratification? Sign up today for your FREE “10 Interior Design Tips”
Become an Interior Design Insider and join us for design inspiration, design tips, and design news.